Welcome to the world of Kent Johnson, a time-challenged supervisor frantically moving from deadline to deadline, falling short more often than not.
Time Challenged takes a humorous, good-natured look at overcoming the challenges of time management, as Kent works through his productivity dilemmas with a support group of recovering time-challenged individuals.
At the core of this training is the fact that we all get the same 24 hours a day, but how we use those hours greatly impacts our success or failure. Viewers will explore how to tackle time head-on, learning how to prioritize tasks and address common daily interruptions such as phone calls and e-mail.
Designed as a 1/2-day program, trainers will love how Time Challenged's Leader's Guide provides interactive training during which participants learn from one another much like the individuals they see on-screen.
Key Learning Points
- Identify and take responsibility for time-management concerns
- Fend off casual, drop-in office visitors
- Maximize workspace through better organization
- Set time limits for projects and meetings
- Keep phone calls and emails from taking over their day
- Plan for the unexpected, while building in enough time for projects
- Set goals and prioritize each day's tasks
- Break down tasks into smaller segments, delegate to others
- Leader's Guide
- CD-ROM with Overheads as a PowerPoint Presentation
- 10 Participant Workbooks
- 10 Reminder Cards
Length: 20 minutes
Sales & Information
Place Secure Order Below
* * * * *
DISCOUNTS ON MOST VIDEO PROGRAMS FOR EDUCATION, GOVERNMENT, & NON-PROFIT 501(C)3 ENTITIES
CALL FOR QUOTE
* * * * *
Prices subject to change.