Teach individual employees the skills necessary to understand and support change initiatives. By learning to recognize and address the internal transitions associated with any change, individuals are better able to guide themselves productively through organizational change.
This newly updated version features vignettes in a variety of industries - manufacturing, white-collar business, healthcare, government and education, and contains many more "how-to" applications than the original.
Stunning visual images feature a rookie skydiver making his first solo jump… a powerful metaphor for the leap we take into the unknown each time we experience a change in our own work lives.
Develop useful strategies for moving through the three stages of workplace change (Endings, the Neutral Zone and Beginnings) including:
- Differentiate between "change" and "transition"
- Discover the three stages of change transition
- Identify which of the three stages of change is more difficult for you and why
- Learn how causes or conditions around a change can influence one's needs through the transition that follows it
- Understand how and why each person in a workgroup may experience transition stages differently
- Recognize the role of communication (within teams, between teams, and between management levels) in the transition process
The workplace vignettes provide a realistic look at the types of changes we experience at work, and the steps we can take to help manage our response to those changes.
- DVD of the main program with the meeting opener, Jump! with 5 Booster Shot video clips
- Leader's Guide (PDF)
- PowerPoint presentation
- Participant Workbook (PDF)
- (Support materials will be emailed)
Length: 18 minutes
Sales & Information
Place Secure Order Below
* * * * *
DISCOUNTS ON MOST VIDEO PROGRAMS FOR EDUCATION, GOVERNMENT, & NON-PROFIT 501(C)3 ENTITIES
CALL FOR QUOTE
* * * * *
Prices subject to change.