Organizations need to innovate and change in order to survive. So why are so many people afraid of it? How do you help people open themselves up to change? Joel Barker's monumental training video, The New Business of Paradigms, explains how the rules we live by can limit our ability to innovate and be creative. In example after example, Joel demonstrates how thinking differently is necessary for us to grow as organizations and as individuals.
The New Business of Paradigms is sold as two videos in one!
- The Classic Edition is a remake of the best-selling original.
- The 21st Century Edition has all new stories and examples to illustrate recent paradigm shifts.
The New Business of Paradigms encourages viewers to take risks and recognize the benefits of finding new answers to old questions.
Key Learning Points
- Paradigms are common.
- Paradigms are useful.
- Don't let your paradigm become the paradigm.
- Outsiders bring new paradigms.
- Shifting paradigms takes courage.
- You can choose to change your paradigm.
- Leader's Guide
- Tools for Training on CD including worksheets
- PowerPoint Presentation and Transcript
- Pocket Reminder Cards
Length: 26 minutes
The Classic Edition
The 21st Century Edition
Sales & Information
Place Secure Order Below
* * * * *
DISCOUNTS ON MOST VIDEO PROGRAMS FOR EDUCATION, GOVERNMENT, & NON-PROFIT 501(C)3 ENTITIES
CALL FOR QUOTE
* * * * *
Prices subject to change.