The difference between making an on-site sales call and making a sale requires one very important factor: collaboration. The Competitive Edge will show your sales force how to incorporate collaboration into every sale and positively impact your bottom line. With The Competitive Edge, viewers eavesdrop on site calls made by three reps to one overworked, under-functioning publishing house. All three reps make important strides, but only one leaves with the sale.
Whether conducting an orientation session for new sales reps or a kick-off refresher for veteran staff, The Competitive Edge will put your reps in their customer's shoes, enabling them to sell as they would want to be sold. The results? More sales and greater profits.
Key Learning Points
- Precall planning - know your customer, be prepared.
- Build a relationship - create a level of comfort, a basis for trust.
- Conduct a needs analysis - establish dialog that will draw out your customer's real needs. Remember: you are really looking for a solution for your customer, not a sale.
- Listen - active listening allows you to gather critical information, often by hearing what your customer doesn't say.
- Presentation - provide your customer with hard data about how their firm will benefit from your product or service.
- Overcome objections - every objection contains the key to a solution. Find it.
- Ask for the sale - close the deal with a signature or deposit. If you have succeeded with the prior steps, this will be a natural conclusion to your meeting.
- DVD with the Main Program and bonus Meeting Closer
- Leader's Guide
- Overhead Masters
- 10 Participant Sales Reference Guides (workbook)
- 10 Reminder Cards
Length: 17 minutes
Sales & Information
Place Secure Order Below
* * * * *
DISCOUNTS ON MOST VIDEO PROGRAMS FOR EDUCATION, GOVERNMENT, & NON-PROFIT 501(C)3 ENTITIES
CALL FOR QUOTE
* * * * *
Prices subject to change.