This easy-to-follow program features a series of workplace vignettes that illustrate disrespectful behavior and how to correct it. Both employees and managers will be able to use the seven commonsense "Guidelines" to discuss issues of respect in a diverse workplace as it relates to their own experience and behavior.
The "Guidelines" are further broken down into "Simple Steps," which makes this an especially effective and user-friendly program. The vignettes include healthcare, manufacturing, retail and office settings.
Meeting opener/closer: Opening Lines: Understanding Respect is included with purchase of this video program.
Key Learning Points
- Turn uncomfortable situations into learning opportunities
- Religious or cultural beliefs don't justify disrespectful behavior toward coworkers
- Just because expressions or words are commonly used, doesnt mean they are acceptable
- Be careful not to display or send potentially offensive materials on your computer
- Judging people's abilities by their appearance can lead to discrimination
- Cultural or ethnic stereotypes are offensive
- Speak up against disrespect
- Meeting Opener Video, Vignettes Only Version
- Leaders Guide
- Reproducible Participants Materials
- PowerPoint Presentation on CD-ROM
- Self-Study Overview CD-ROM
- 10 Simple Steps Reminder Cards
Length: 25 minutes plus 4 minute meeting opener
Sales & Information
Place Secure Order Below
* * * * *
DISCOUNTS ON MOST VIDEO PROGRAMS FOR EDUCATION, GOVERNMENT, & NON-PROFIT 501(C)3 ENTITIES
CALL FOR QUOTE
* * * * *
Prices subject to change.